Growth Has Its Pains

Forum for discussing ideas and needs for MeritBadge.Org (The Wiki)

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for our registered Users to be able discuss ideas and technical issues/aspects of the MeritBadge wiki. This forum is 'visible' to registered Users only.

Growth Has Its Pains

Postby optimist » Thu May 29, 2008 8:40 am

We hit the bandwidth limit last month and I had the limit raised to 50 Gigs. We've hit the bandwidth limit again this month so its now raised to 60 Gigs. We'll see what happens next month...
optimist
Adv Chair

Postby milominderbinder2 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Oh my!

Congratulations for the success!

I know that now is the time that people are downloading the Worksheets in a BIG way. Entire summer camps are downloading them and printing them. Troops are downloading them for all of their Scouts going to camp as well.

Plus now that we have a full set of Webelos and Cub Scout worksheets, those pages are really starting to get some traffic as well.

Although each workbook is only about a 100k, you are supplying them across the entire US. I get so many emails. Many are stunned that this is not an official BSA site. So many ask how could a Scouter be able to do this.

Little do most people know that all of this rests on the shoulders of this guy named Mike.

Thank you so much.

- Craig
milominderbinder2
Eagle

Return to MeritBadge.Org -- The Wiki (Registered Users)