Are Wiki Pages be limited to advancement only?

Forum for discussing ideas and needs for MeritBadge.Org (The Wiki)

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for our registered Users to be able discuss ideas and technical issues/aspects of the MeritBadge wiki. This forum is 'visible' to registered Users only.

Are Wiki Pages be limited to advancement only?

Postby wahooker » Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 pm

I know that the general topics within this Wiki tend to focus on advancement-related topics.

How broad a range of article topics are encouraged here? For example, if someone had other resources that would be good resources for Scout groups that aren't directly related to advancement, would they be welcomed as well?

(For example... Lyrics to Scout Songs, Tips on recruiting Den Leaders, Backpacking tips, Cmping Recipes, etc.)

I could easily see this site becoming a great universal site for scouting resources, but I wouldn't want to clutter things up if that's not what the owner/moderator have in mind for it.
wahooker
Scout

Re: Are Wiki Pages be limited to advancement only?

Postby RWSmith » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Weeeellllll... Not necessarily. But, it is the primary purpose of the site. Still, good info is good info. What good is advancement is there's no fun in it?

Just take a real good look around to get an idea of the site's structure, policies, etc.
RWSmith
Site Admin

Return to MeritBadge.Org -- The Wiki (Registered Users)