Your proposal must be completed first. It is an overview, but also the beginnings of planning. It shows your unit
leader, unit committee, and council or district that the following tests can be met. For your proposal to be approved,
it must show the following:
1. It provides sufficient opportunity to meet the Eagle Scout service project requirement. You must show
that planning, development, and leadership will take place; and how the three factors will benefit a religious
institution, a school, or your community.
2. It appears to be feasible. You must show the project is realistic for you to complete.
3. Safety issues will be addressed. You must show you have an understanding of what must be done to guard
against injury, and what will be done if someone does get hurt.
4. Action steps for further detailed planning are included. You must make a list of the key steps you will take to
make sure your plan has enough details to be carried out successfully.
5. You are on the right track with a reasonable chance for a positive experience.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests